HOT Damned HOT!!!
I put the spelling mistake down to cyanide poisoning!!! ok, so no more he can’t spell stuff, a man is not a dictionary you KNOW!!!
The name says it all! We stopped at this scene about 80kms inland from Marble Bar. I took this handheld stitch pretty quickly as at the time I thought I was going to drop dead from Cyanide poisoning. If you get a good dose of that stuff you would be dead in a matter of minutes. I wish I had thought a bit more about entering a mine site without checking it was ok, never again, I can’t handle the stress!! Oh and the heat…. note to self, next assignment to be in a less extreme location!! Poor Pete went from Antarctica to the hottest place in WA.
Shot with the amazing Nikon D3x and 24-70mm lens, love it!